Wednesday, August 23, 2017

In Skin We Care

Skincare is definitely something to take seriously. Makeup is designed to enhance what is already on the surface. So you want to make sure that the foundation of the face is well taken care of. My skin has gone through its phases and not to mention my skin type is oily. Someday's my skin is at its best and other days it is at it worst. But, when my skin is glowing and at it's clearest it is when I am consistently treating it and using the products below.

Bio Peel Plus
This product is perfect to help with shedding dead skin. All skin have  different textures. When my skin is feeling ruff or dry, I like to use this product to buff the surface of it to get the smoothness back. The form is more of a cotton pad with a slight roughness to it. It is meant to be used two times a week.

Garnier Micellar Cleansing water

This product is perfect in removing my makeup after a long day. It is water based and used with a cotton round. It removes stubborn eye makeup and everything. With a drugstore price tag, you can not go wrong.


Origins Charcoal Mask 

 I only use this item maybe once a month. But, to be honest, I am lazy when it comes to facial masks. This one is most definitely my favorite. It cleans out my pores and sucks all of the oil out of my skin.

Matifying Oil-Free Moisturizer

Moisturizer is the least favorite part of my skincare routine. Every time I put something on to my skin that is meant to provide moisture I cringe. This moisturizer has been great. It newly added to my collection. I love it. Overall , this product does a great job controlling the oils in my skin throughout the day.

Clean and Clear Cleanser



The best cleanser ever.................enough said.


Bye Bye Blemish Acne Control Treatment

This works like magic. I discovered this little bottle of good stuff at Rite Aid. I literally just use a Q tip to apply it to my pimples and in less than 24 hours they are gone.

Bite Beauty Lip scrub and Mask

The following items are like a treat. I absolutely hate dry and cracked lips. I love Bite Beauty products and they get the job done. My lips are so soft after every use and a little goes a long way. I have had the lip mask for two months and barely put a dent in it. Just simply amazing. 

I hope you guys enjoyed this post and remember that skincare is more important than makeup. So keep it flawless and keep it smooth. 

No comments: